TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read very carefully before purchasing the course
Terms and Conditions; Cancellation Policy and Other Information
Please read the following information carefully and sign and date at the bottom
- Acceptance on the course is at the discretion of Georgina Strickland. You must provide evidence that you are trained in some form of facial reflexology / facial therapy.
- Please provide a copy of your insurance certificate.
- Georgina reserves the right to change dates, locations and cancel a zoom meeting, but will try her best not to do so.
- It is important to inform Georgina in advance if you are unable to attend a scheduled Zoom meeting so she can provide you with alternate dates. Please do so as soon as possible.
- Following payment of course fees, you will be emailed the course content within 48 hours. You will be entitled to a refund within 24 hours if you change your mind but once the course content has been received, course fees are non-refundable.
- You agree not to share the course content with anyone else, including other reflexologists / complementary therapists.
- You agree not to share any maps or techniques on social media unless previously agreed with Georgina
- You have permission to amend the workshop in module 6 and rebrand the content to suit your business. However, you must leave “Copyright of Georgina Strickland / Lifespan Reflexology and Please Do Not Share” to show Georgina as creator of the workshop.
- Important copyright information – I have purchased the copyright for the images used in all modules for teaching purposes. If you decide to run the workshop for your clients, you will need to purchase these images (or others you wish to use) from Shutterstock or other similar photo database websites. Apologies for this, but the license wasn’t very clear when I purchased them. I will aim to create my own images and will email you replacements if and when they become available.
Please sign below to confirm you have understood the above, you are happy to provide the documents requested and agree to the terms and conditions. Any questions, please ask.
Online Reflexology Course
I am required to store your email address and facial reflexology qualifications for the following reasons:
- I need to collect your contact information to email you the course content. Your request to undertake the course, your subsequent payment and my agreement to share the course content with you constitutes a
- I have a legitimate interest in collecting the information, because without it I cannot share the course content with you.
- It is important that I can contact you, and you can contact me, in order to discuss the course content and so I may answer any questions you may have and provide continued support in the future.
- Provided I have your consent, the Association of Reflexologists may request your contact information (email only) so they can request feedback on the course to ensure it meets their high standards.
Your contact details are stored electronically on my laptop, in a password protected file. No other person as access to these records.
I will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written consent.
You have the right to see what personal data of yours I hold, and you can ask me to correct errors.
I want you to be confident that I am treating your personal data responsibly, and that I am doing everything I can to make sure your information is safe and that only those who have a genuine need to do so (such as the AoR) can access it.
If you feel I am mishandling your personal data in some way, you have the right to complain. Complaints need to be sent to what is referred to in the jargon as the “Data Controller”. Here are the details you need for that:
Georgina Strickland / Lifespan Reflexology
07870409681 / Address available on request
If you are not satisfied with my response, then you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please sign below to confirm you have understood the above and you are happy for me to hold your contact details as described. Any questions, please ask.
Georgina Strickland T/A Lifespan Reflexology
Compliments and Complaints Policy and Procedure
1 Our Aim – Georgina Strickland / Lifespan Reflexology is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our clients, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that: making a compliment or complaint is as easy as possible; ● we welcome compliments, feedback and suggestions; ● we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response; ● we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially; ● we respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.; ● we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures
- Definitions – A compliment is an expression of satisfaction about the standard of service we provide. A complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction, however, it is expressed. This would include complaints expressed face to face, via a phone call, in writing, via email or any other method.
- Purpose – We are always glad to hear from people who are satisfied with the services we offer. All compliments are recorded, acknowledged and welcomed. The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
- Responsibilities – Georgina Strickland / Lifespan Reflexology’s responsibility will be to:
- acknowledge the formal complaint in writing; ● respond within a stated period of time; ● deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; and ● take action where appropriate.
A complainant’s responsibility is to:
- bring their complaint, in writing, to Georgina Strickland’s attention normally within 8 weeks of the issue arising; raise concerns promptly and directly; explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date; allow Georgina Strickland a reasonable time to deal with the matter, and
- recognise that some circumstances may be beyond Georgina’s control.
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that both the complainant and Georgina Strickland maintain confidentiality. However, if you feel the complaint needs to be brought to the attention of the Association of Reflexologists, Federation of Holistic Therapist or the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, then the complainant is free to do so. Also, if Georgina Strickland feels the need to seek advice regarding the complaint from one of the aforementioned governing bodies, she is free to do so.
- Complaints Procedure:
Written records must be made by Georgina Strickland / Lifespan Reflexology at each stage of the procedure.
Stage 1 In the first instance, the seriousness of the complaint must be established. An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Stage 2 If the complaint cannot be resolved informally, the member of the public should be advised that a formal complaint may be made and the following procedure should be explained to them.
- A formal complaint can be made either verbally or in writing.
- In all cases, the complaint must be passed on to Georgina Strickland. In the event of a complaint about Georgina, the complaint should be passed to the governing body or association.
- Georgina Strickland, depending on the nature of the complaint, must acknowledge the complaint in writing within one week of receiving it.
- The complaint will be investigated.
The person making the complaint will receive a response based on the investigation within four weeks of the complaint being received. If this is not possible then a letter must be sent explaining why.